Search This Blog

Animal Rescue Site

The Animal Rescue Site

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A job or work from home

So with all the pain and fatigue, I've started looking for some work from home jobs. I've set up a small office and have been doing lots of research. I started this blog as part of my research. I thought it would be a good way to learn how to blog and get myself used to doing something constructive. One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to put a link in here. It should be easy enough, but I guess when you teach yourself as you go the way I do, it's not gonna come easy.

There are a lot of different kinds of on line jobs and all kinds of scams but I am determined to find a way to make some money and have my games too! Now that's addiction! I've been playing games on facebook and I'm totally addicted to them.

I've had a lot of pain today. Achy joints and some muscle spasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment