I'm sitting on my back porch just enjoying the day. It's sunny for a change! With all the rain we've had the grass is green, flowers are blooming, the birds are really singing and the mosquitoes are breeding! Not sure mosquitoes was your best idea God!
I'm still having withdrawal symptoms. According to this web site they could go on for a year.....Fun! Wish I'd seen this before I took myself off these darn drugs.
http://www.join-the-fun.com/effexor-withdrawal.html
One of the side effects of taking all kinds of medication is weight. Boy I sure have put on the weight! I am working on that now. I feel so uncomfortable. I know I gained 25 pounds just before and during recovery of my surgery. It really sucks! It was like I knew it was happening but couldn't do anything to stop it! Now that my arms and shoulders feel okay again and the drugs are leaving my system I'm getting more active physically. I have to!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment